1) Super SU
Actually , you must install this or SuperUser after root , this allows for advanced management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your device that need root. SuperSU has been built from the ground up to counter a number of problems with other Superuser access management tools.
2) Titanium Backup
This app, can fully backup your APP(apk) with your DATA ! Batch Backup and Restore with 1 click.
3) System Tuner
Comprehensive Android system tuner: monitor and record all activities, backup and restore *any* applications, extended task killer, CPU SD and memory controls, logcat reader, terminal emulator, widgets and notifications, all in one highly optimized app!
For me, I use this control “Startup app” , and the most best function for this app which let you “Freeze” the system app , of course ! you have to know is it safe to freeze , some of system app if you freeze it will be hang. This app also provide function let you uninstall the system app . That’s why I install it.
it is truly a must-have application as a root user. Sometimes applications run away with themselves and you’re the one who suffers. Apps can wake up devices, drain battery, and cause all sorts of problems. Greenify fixes that.
So here is how it works, the app will analyze your applications and tell you which ones are running, were recently run, and how many times they ran. Using this info, you can put apps into hibernate mode where they will only work when you actually use them. This can save you hours of battery life and effectively solves a long time problem of rogue apps keeping your phone awake.
5) Xposed Framework with Wanam Xposed , App Settings
Download Xposed Framework
Download Wanam Xposed
Download App Settings ( You just find it in Xpesed Framework )
Which gives you the possibility to modify your ROM – without modifying any APK (developers) or flashing (users)! It build in many modules let you download in the app.
- No need to modify any APKs. This means:
- No need to decompile, change things in smali, compile, sign, …
- It will work for odexed and deodexed ROMs.
- Your mod is not bound to a specific version of the ROM. Unless there is a major change in the methods called for a certain functionality, your mod will continue to work even when you upgrade your ROM. Hell, it will probably even work with different ROMs.
- Multiple mods can be installed at the same time, even if they change the same package. So you can use these battery icons and those quick toggles. Even hooking the same method twice is possible. Of course, this only works properly if the mods are not trying to do incompatible things.
- It does its magic at runtime. That means you can implement options to let the user decide if they prefer the bikeshed to be painted in red or blue. Or you can have some extra logic for certain ROMs without building different mod versions.
- It can be disabled easily without having to reflash.
- It’s open source.
Wanam Xposed (for Samsung Roms)
— All Samsung TouchWiz Android 4.2+ Roms —
– It Requires Root Access
– It Requires Xposed Framework 2.2+ (Bridge API 30+): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
PLEASE Report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2383484
Customize your Stock Rom with a lot useful features:
– Call Recording
– 4 Ways Reboot (Reboot, Recovery, Hotboot, Download)
– Secured Samsung keyboard
– Full Color/Transparency control for Status Bar and Notification Panel
– Flashlight trough volume button UP
– Skip Music with Volume buttons
– Save Call Logs View
– Unlimited and Customizable Multi-View support
– Bypass Exchange Lock check
– Enable Keyboard Symbols
– Enable Hangouts Calls trough cellular
– Long Home key behavior
– Long Back key to kill App (+ white list)
– Disable increasing ringtone
– Messaging Tweaks (raise limitations)
– Disable Scrolling cache
– Enable Full rotations
– White Circle Battery
– Enable Camera on Call
– Removed Camera permission
– Transparent Notifications panel
– Customize Clock format and size
– Customize Battery text helper size
– Customize Quick Settings buttons number per row
– White themed Quick Settings buttons
– Collapse Quick Settings after toggle
– 2 line formatted date on the panel header
– Dark themed Multi-Window
– Force disable Camera shutter (+Screen Capture)
– Disable Boot sound
– Customize Two line date header format
– White/Black Email App background
– Transparent Quick Settings buttons background
– Default hidden SMS logs
– Add Call button to Logs and Contacts list
– Disable Accounts icons on Contacts list
– Custimize Wifi AP Clients number
– Disable Launcher page rotation
– Add Exit button to browser
– SMS Automatic input mode
– Disable Call number formatting
– And much more
App Settings, this app let you set DPI, Locale, Fullscreen, Orientation for EACH app. And the most great thing is, it let you set “Permissions” for each app, let’s say you would like to disable Internet connect for some Photo Edit app, you can set it in App Settings. You don’t have to install any Firewall app any more.
6) GMD GestureControl
Control device with MULTITOUCH and MULTITASK gestures similar to iPad. Works in all applications. You can even hide status bar and enjoy full screen in your favorite games or while browsing.
You can set any gestures like iPad , I used this a lot !
7) Root Browser
Like most file manager , Root Browser provide root explorer function for free. But for me, I more like FX File Explorer more !
8) Game Hacking Tool and Save Games
I think I dun have to explain too much here. Just search name like :
Game Killer, GameCIH, GameGuardian, you will get most of all tools. Of course, some game had been modded, you may not need to root it.
Also, Root let you copy some Game Saves to your unit . Since most of all game saves saved at root, so you have to root it .
9) GL to SD
You should find a problem when you install a lot of Games with some huge “obb” files, some of obb over 1gb, GL to SD will solve this problem, you can put obb files in your external SD card, so they won’t get your main storage full ! I do it every obb game ! Great App !
10) BBQScreen Remote Control
BBQScreen lets you see your Android device’s screen on your computer at fullspeed, as well as let you interact with it using your mouse and keyboard.
** This app still buggy , will freeze sometimes. But I feel like this still cool . The best Framerate I tested .
11) For Line : ProxyDroid , Tigerhuang, Cutesticker , lineauthkey . ( DO NOT ASK ME WHERE TO GET THEM )
This is the end of the root app, please let me know if you have more app about root !