Did you installed an app which it won’t let you run on rooted Android ?
This topic , you all should be have some idea if you’re my readers , I mod the apk for LINE games. Make it bypass the root detection.
But the problem is if I modded a apk, it will break the signature, the problems are :
1) You can’t buy in-apps
2) You can’t login from other app like facebook etc.
3) You need to wait another mod when updates
Today, I bring you another method, much easier . ( Not every App works, you have to find out, I tried Line Game that not works )
My reader message me yesterday that this game can’t be played on Rooted Android, it shows :
This time, I try to find out other way let you all make the life easier .
PS : SuperSU method not work.
How to ?
1) Download and Install here : Xposed ( DO NOT INSTALL to Bluestacks, it will stuck in boot)
After installation, run the Xposed App
2) Click on Framework, click “Install/Update”
3) Back to main menu, Click Download
4) Search “RootCloak” , Click on it, and then scroll down, click “Download”
5) Back to main menu, click “Modules”
6) Tick “RootCloak [x.x]”
7) Then you need reboot.
After reboot, you need run RootCloak app,
8) Click “Add/Remove Apps”
9) Then click top right icon “+”, wait a bit, it will load all apps from your system.
10) Pick your app you wanna hide root.
11) back again, you will see it is added
12) Back to home, if you have run the picked app before, force kill it , and then run again.
13) See ? it works !
That’s it, kinda easy without modding , Like my Facebook Page if you like it ! Thanks and I am Out !