* Please read and follow this instruction carefully before using, or it WON’T WORK *
- Make sure you have a latest version of Google Chrome installed on your PC.
- Download and install the Device ID on your Android device.
- Download APK Downloader Chrome Extension. (Video Tutorial)
- Open your Google Chrome, and press CTRL + H on your keyboard and select Extension tab, then drag and drop the downloaded file (2.0.0.crx) into that middle of the page.
- It will add the extension named “APK Downloader” on the Extensions page. Look for the options hyperlink and click on it to get to APK Downloader option page
Enter email and device ID on Options page
1. There are two ways to get Email and Device ID
a. Easy way: install Device ID app, it will show you your GSF ID and Device ID, what we need here is GSF Android-ID (used by Google Services)
b. Difficult way: Open dial pad, call *#*#8255#*#* ( 8255=TALK ). If it opens “GTalk Service Monitor”, find lines that begin with JID andDevice ID . Your email is JID , and your device id is a string that after android- prefix
For example: if it shows android-1234567890abcdef , then your device ID is 1234567890abcdef
Do not type in random email or device ID, it won’t work, if you logged out your phone or reflash your phone with custom ROM you might need to relogin APK Downloader again
That’s it. You can now start using APK Downloader.
After logging in, you can navigate to any Google Play App page, and wait for a few seconds for icon to appear and click the APK Downloader icon in the Address bar to download the .apk to your desktop!
C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jdpglblnnaocjhfenhockgamhoogihfi\2.0.0_0\assets\js
Open google_play.js Notepad++ / Notepad with Admin right.
Line 17 , replace with this :
showButton = !price || price.getAttribute(“content”) == 0;
Save and re-enable this extension again.
it should work again , if not, check :
C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jdpglblnnaocjhfenhockgamhoogihfi\2.0.0_1\assets\js
do same again. it should be reworked .