1) Use Mobile Odin Flash N7000XXLPY_N7000OXALPY_N7000XXLPT_HOME.tar.md5 ( I come from Rooted ICS rom )
Remember enable EverRoot, Inject Superuser, Mobile ODIN to stay ROOTED!! This rom is Non-wipe, but I suggest wipe all data..
2) After Flashed and Rebooted, Flash Rooted Kernel ONLY CF-Root-SGN_XX_OXA_LPY-v5.3-CWM5.tar
3) DONE and Restore Backup.
Leies Note : this rom is good as 240 DPI, no more FC while get into some apps settings. Battery Life NOT yet tested. Maybe know TMR.
Official Quote from XDA
N7000XXLPY Download (Thanks To SamMobile!)
Base Firmware: N7000XXLPY (4.0.3)
Build Date: 4th May 2012
Change List: 474507
CF-Root v5.3 LPY: Download (Rooting Instructions)
Instructions For Flashing ICS:
- Extract the firmware
- Open the included Odin
- Put your device in Recovery MODE (Home + Volume up + Power)
- Wipe Data/Factory reset
- Wipe Cache
- Take Out Your battery & put it back in
- Put your device into Download MODE (Home + Volume Down + Power)
- Click PDA and select *.tar.md5
- Then finally click START!
via : XDA