I think it maybe works on some models like Galaxy S3 too.
1/12 Dec Confirmed, it really works on S3 too
5/12 Addition Note :
– Try update to 4.1.1 if didn’t see  Menu or update Modem.
3/12 Additional Note :
– For S3, about  Menu didn’t exist, try update from OTA Jelly Bean
– For S3, if  Menu show : RAT_FREE_SUPPORTING. I’m running a t-mobile jelly bean rom. Try update baseband/modem to newer version.
Confirmed Working Model :
N7105 – From Phones4U, Orange UK
T-mobile USA model
Rogers Note II
Bell Mobility i317m Canada.
Rogers galaxy i373m
Non-Note 2 Device also WORKS !
T-Mobile Galaxy S3 (SGH-T999)
GALAXY Rugby LTE SGH-I547C
Galaxy S3 i747
Rogers S3 (16Gb and 32 Gb)
– running 4.1.1 modem_CWM_I747MVLDLK4.zip from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show….php?t=1831898
What is SIM Lock ?
If you encounter a popup “Conditional call forwarding active” every time when making a phone call using another Sim card, then your device got SIM lock actually ..
Let’s Move on !
1) Dial the following keys *#197328640#
2) Main Menu popup
3)  UMTS >  Debug Screen >  Phone Control >  Network Lock > Options Perso SHA256 OFF > (after choosing this option, wait about 30 seconds, then go back one step by pressing the Menu button then select Back, now you are in  Network Lock then choose  NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ …..
4) wait for a minute then reboot your phone… enjoy!!!
Leies Comment : Take a look bottom (Quote from users 🙂 if you feel confuse.
– in step 3) if asked a unlock code, please try over again. User reported the second time works .
– left off the asterisk at first and got an error message so if you get “Unable to Process Request” make sure you entered the dial sequence correctly
Quote from users :
“I am confirming that this works for T-Mobile Galaxy S2 T-989 also.
Basically I read this post and went searching in the menu and tried and viola!! it works for S2 also!!!
So here is where you find the network lock menu…
Insert a SIM from another provider into your phone.
Go to dailer screen. press *#197328640#.
press DEBUG SCREEN
Press PHONE CONTROL
Press  SIMULATION
Press  NETWORK LOCK
Press  PERSO SHA256 OFF
Wait exactly 30 seconds
press the menu key on the phone and select back option. This will take you back to NETWORK LOCK screen.
Press  NW LOCK NV DATA INITIALLIZ
Wait exactly one minute and reboot the phone.
Should be unlocked.
I tried this on T-989 UVLE1 original ROM with root ON.
I haven’t tested it on any other version or ROMs or any other phone.
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for anything you do with your phone.”
Hit Like button and Share to your friends below if you like this topic ! Thanks for support !